The Korea's central bank said that there is a chance the nation will undergo deflation because of housing price hikes and mounting debts in the household and corporate sectors, though the possibility remains low.
''If unexpected economic recession and a burst of the real estate bubble were c
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes