The 5th of April 2004 will be dedicated to the drafting of a declaration on "good practices and procedures on the regulatory and supervisory framework for informal funds transfer systems".
A statement issued by the UAE Central Bank said about 400 participants representing a number of central banks, members of the Financial Action Task Force, FATF, all the main int
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says