Fraga also told Globo television the unspecified agreement could cover the period until the next administration takes charge in January 2003 or beyond.
"Our intention is to complete the (negotiations) process by 12 Aug," he said. A Brazilian mission begins talks in Washi
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs