The workshop included participants from all the national central banks (NCBs) of the new euro area member states, and was opened by Central Bank of Malta governor Michael C. Bonello. It was chaired by Werner Studener, deputy director-general Market Operations of the ECB.
Speakers from the ECB a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde