The policy-setting groups of both banks met separately Tuesday to review interest rate levels, Associated Press reports.
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Governor Alan Bollard announced Wednesday morning in his country's capital, Wellington, that the bank would leave its official cash rate unchanged at 5.75 percent.
Bollard said in a prepared s
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs