Source: Bank of England
The Committee's latest inflation and output projections will appear in the Inflation Report to be published on Wednesday 13 August.
The minutes of the meeting will be published at 9.30am on Wednesday 20 August.
The most recent change in interest rates was a reduction of 0.25% to 3.5% on 10 July 2003.
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors