As a stress indicator, Libor has played an important role in the money-market operations of institutions such as the European Central Bank, the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve since the credit crisis struck in August. The Swiss National Bank's monetary policy targets the three-month Libor fixing
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting