This contradicted Monday's suggestions by Deputy Finance Minister Ryszard Michalski, who spoke in favour of a controlled currency system ahead of Poland's entry to the eurozone.
Polish News Bulletin said Balcerowicz refused to comment directly on Michalski's statement, however he said that he saw no point in changing the bank's position on the
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group