The operations of the investigation exercise will be carried out in consultation with the audit department and the technical panel that the committee has set up recently. Dr Hassan Jouhar, chairman of the committee, said
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting