"A gradual pick-up in activity outside of the US, coupled with higher US interest rates and a limited tightening of fiscal policy should reverse the rising trend in the US current account deficit," the bank said in its annual Global Development Finance report.
The dollar is expected to continue to decline but only modestly, losing a
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting