"A little more time will be needed...I feel strongly that I don't want to have any preconceived ideas," about when to lift rates, he said in an interview with Kyodo Thursday.
The BoJ policy board voted unanimously on July 14 to lift the overnight call rate target level to 0.25 percent amid signs
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power