Source: East Day
The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has decided to punish staff who failed to correct a commercial paper (CP) data compilation method even though the bank noticed the error a year earlier.
The BOJ will announce specific disciplinary
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes