And only four of the top 25 salaries are taken by employees of other public-sector bodies, the article says.
"There was no unusual rise in current wages in that year," the central bank stressed, it says, adding that a new wage agreement that would cancel signific
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting