"Senior Chinese officials have told the U.S. Treasury they will not be coming to Washington for the spring meetings," Treasury spokesman Rob Nichols said.
A Chinese official was quoted by Reuters as saying Beijing's delegation to the IMF-World Bank meetings would be led by Vice Finance Mini
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund