"Senior Chinese officials have told the U.S. Treasury they will not be coming to Washington for the spring meetings," Treasury spokesman Rob Nichols said.
A Chinese official was quoted by Reuters as saying Beijing's delegation to the IMF-World Bank meetings would be led by Vice Finance Mini
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury