Source: China Daily
Signs are growing that China may embark on a long-awaited programme to reform the country's exchange-rate regime despite its determination not to revalue
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market