In an internal report recently posted on the bank's website, CBK reveals that the shift towards inflation-targeting has been on the cards since 2000, during former governor Micah Cheserem's tenure. The report forms the first serious attempt by CBK to explain the evolution of moneta
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank