The European Central Bank (ECB) is today publishing the addendum to the publication entitled "Payment and securities settlement systems in the European Union", also known as the "Blue Book". The addendum provides data for the years 1996-2000 in both country-specific tables and comparative tables covering all 15 EU Member States.
The publication has b
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund