Brazil's Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles on Monday dismissed concerns that a recent climb in the country's currency would hurt exporters.
Meirelles said this was a good moment for the Brazilian economy, which just months ago was reeling from fears that the n
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting