The latest sales brought to around 341.295 tons the amount of gold that the central bank has sold since its program to dispose of 1,300 surplus tons of the precious metal began 1 May 2000.
Gold lending by the 15 European central banks signed up to the 1999 Washington Agreement amounts to 2,119.3
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market