to 3 1/4 per cent, 15 April.
Source: Bank of Canada press release
The Bank of Canada today announced that it is raising its target for the overnight rate by one-quarter of one percentage point to 3 1/4 per cent. The operating band for the overnight rate is correspondingly increased, and the Bank Rate is now 3 1/2 per cent.
Since the Bank's last interest rate announcement on 4 March, both core and total CPI inflation have remaine
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market