He told journalists that the general formulation of the proposal, on which he and President Vaclav Havel had agreed, would be replaced by a concrete demand that the court take a stance on the validity of the president's decision from November 29, 2000,
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market