The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the Bank's repo rate at 4.0%.
The Committee's latest inflation and output projections will appear in the Inflation Report to be published on Wednesday 7 August.
The minutes of the meeting will be published at 9.30am on Wednesday 14 August.
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB