Source: Ghana Web
Ghana has met three of the four primary convergence criteria of the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ) for a single currency by July 2005. As at the third quarter of this year, Ghana had achieved the ceiling of 10 per cent on Central Bank financing of budget deficit, import
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market