Gennady Melikyan, 58, had been appointed first deputy chairman responsible for banking supervision, according to a statement posted on the bank's website.
A former deputy chairman of state savings bank Sberbank, Melikyan had previously reported to Kozlov at the central bank and took over as head of the bank'
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund