Hervé Ferhani, the deputy director of the monetary and capital markets department at the IMF, discusses how the role of central banks will change post crisis at Central Banking Publications' National Asset Liability Management event in London on 26 March
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank