CentralBanking.com (CB): What is your reaction to the appointment?
Kim Choong-soo (KC): Well, there will be a cabinet meeting on the 23rd, so formally I will be appointed as a governor on the 23rd. The blue house announced that they will appoint me as the candidate for governor- so I'm not the governor yet.
CB: Will you be accepting the position?
KC: Yes, I definitely will be accepting the position. The appointment is a formality.
CB: What is your reaction to having been named?
KC: It is a grea
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting