CentralBanking.com (CB): The central bank is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. How do you plan to mark this?
Abdellatif Jouahri (AJ): Bank Al-Maghrib put in place a special program of activities covering the whole of 2009 and among which two were particularly important.
A ceremony was organised on the occasion of the bank's certification to ISO 9001:2000. This certification was the crowning achievement of two years of great efforts aimed at putting the different processes of the centra
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank