A website's success should be defined by its responsiveness to customer demand. And, for Timo Laurmaa, the foundation for any response must lie in the careful examination of the data that show how people use the site.
"Everyone is well advised to analyse the way their website is used as it's not always used as you would expect," says Laurmaa. "Then you must take action on this information so that web metrics is not just a set of numbers that get passed around the building that no one does anythi
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says