Rosa Lastra, Legal Foundations of International Monetary Stability. Oxford University Press, 2006. 547 pages.
As the title of this book suggests, the author presents us with a grand treatise of the foundations of national, European and international monetary law. Indeed, the 14 chapters are organised along three main parts of the book that analyse the developments at the national level (part I), European Union (EU) level (part II) and international level (part III).
Dr Rosa Lastra, who is a seni
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system