Yasuyuki Fuchita, Richard J. Herring and Robert E. Litan (eds.), After The Crash: The Future of Finance, Brookings Institution Press, 2010, 150 pages
It seems increasingly likely that the financial crisis of 2007-08 will not result in a deep international recession. It has, however, left a greatly changed landscape in financial services. Independent investment banks have largely disappeared in the US (this book is almost entirely about the US), the large savings banks (thrifts) have gone, as hav
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?