Kevin Warsh was a governor at the Federal Reserve Board from February 24, 2006 to March 31, 2011. Prior to joining the Fed, Warsh was part of the George W. Bush Administration's National Economic Council, where he met Ben Bernanke.
"Chairman Bernanke and I would regularly present views on the state of the global economy. Ben's presentations would often be made by analysing macroeconomic conditions. My views on the state of the economy would be more focused on the state of financial market condit
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors