Kevin Warsh was a governor at the Federal Reserve Board from February 24, 2006 to March 31, 2011. Prior to joining the Fed, Warsh was part of the George W. Bush Administration's National Economic Council, where he met Ben Bernanke.
"Chairman Bernanke and I would regularly present views on the state of the global economy. Ben's presentations would often be made by analysing macroeconomic conditions. My views on the state of the economy would be more focused on the state of financial market condit
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system