The tenth Central Banking Publications annual central bank working group roundtable was held at the Reform Club in London on September 16–17, 2013 to discuss the critical policy and operational issues arising from new financial stability mandates, macro-prudential tools and awareness of emerging risks.
The roundtable hosted senior central bankers with backgrounds ranging from financial accountants and financial directors to risk managers and members of central bank secretariats responsible for s
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors