The tenth Central Banking Publications annual central bank working group roundtable was held at the Reform Club in London on September 16–17, 2013 to discuss the critical policy and operational issues arising from new financial stability mandates, macro-prudential tools and awareness of emerging risks.
The roundtable hosted senior central bankers with backgrounds ranging from financial accountants and financial directors to risk managers and members of central bank secretariats responsible for s
- Schoolgirl takes over management of Paraguay’s central bank
- European financial system is bigger and more concentrated, ECB says
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- UK’s FCA claims success after first year of ‘sandbox’
- CCPs say central bank access needed to avoid liquidity crisis