Rodney Dickens runs a boutique property and economic research firm. He has been a member of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand's Monetary Policy committee, has worked at the Bank of England doing research on the efficiency of international fixed interest markets and has been actively involved in the New Zealand monetary policy debate for over 20 years. www.sra.co.nz.
Some readers might think that this will be an article about the Reserve Bank of New Zealand's recent interventions in the foreign exc
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré