Sovereign wealth funds continue to make headlines. The last three months were characterised by intense discussion over proposals on how these funds should be regulated given their rising systemic importance.
The European Commission said in late-February that the European Union should be at the forefront of the effort to supervise sovereign wealth fund investments and published proposals for a voluntary code of conduct. Manuel Barroso, the president of the Commission, credited sovereign wealth fu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power