Finland: The Bank of Finland announced a new allocation of responsibilities among its board members today (February 1), as two new board members took up their places. Olli Rehn and Marja Nykänen were...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies