Otmar Issing, former chief economist of the European Central Bank, has confirmed that he had accepted an offer from Goldman Sachs to act as an international advisor to the investment bank.His job at Goldman...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure