Otmar Issing, former chief economist of the European Central Bank, has confirmed that he had accepted an offer from Goldman Sachs to act as an international advisor to the investment bank.His job at Goldman...
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- MasterCard strikes deal to acquire UK’s VocaLink