Otmar Issing, former chief economist of the European Central Bank, has confirmed that he had accepted an offer from Goldman Sachs to act as an international advisor to the investment bank.His job at Goldman...
- Italian governor criticises bank resolution rules
- BoE paper evaluates macro-prudential roles of bank capital regulation and monetary policy
- Researchers conduct ‘horse race’ of financial crisis early-warning models
- Aussie dollar drops as RBA cuts inflation outlook
- Polish president picks Adam Glapiński to lead central bank