The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) has proposed the imposition of sanctions on five local banks that it describes as having Russian state capital, it announced on March 15.
The move follows a decision by Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, the NBU said. The imposition of sanctions is a further heightening of the central bank’s involvement in a growing Ukrainian political dispute over the civil war being fought between the Kyiv government and Russian-backed rebels in some of the cou
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate