The "opportunity to attract foreign capital to underpin economic progress" makes it "increasingly important" for Italy to equip itself to interact with Islamic financial systems, according to Bank of Italy...
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another
- Kohn encourages Chinese efforts on financial stability
- Iran’s Seif details banking sector clean-up operation
- Malaysian governor warns of banks ‘falling short’ on basic services
- Lipton: co-ordinated approach to capital flows ought to be considered