The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is looking into measures to reduce cheque usage and encourage a transition to electronic payments, according to G Padmanabhan, an executive director at the central bank....
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation
- World Bank report sees risks if Mozambique continues to raise rates