The governor of the Central Bank of Iceland, Már Guðmundsson, on November 27 drew attention to the importance of lender-of-last-resort (LOLR) assistance in foreign currencies during a financial crisis,...
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Panellists at ECB conference challenge complexity of macro-prudential set-up
- Italian paper looks at ECB’s reserve management
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level