Norman Chan, the chief executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, delivered a speech on June 12 in which he said that Hong Kong was "exceptionally well-placed to become the leading private banking...
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- EU exit vote throws up financial stability risks
- Analysts see intervention challenge for central banks
- Jamaican authorities send mixed messages on adoption of inflation targeting
- Eurozone investment still ‘unsatisfactory’, Draghi says