Norman Chan, the chief executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, delivered a speech on June 12 in which he said that Hong Kong was "exceptionally well-placed to become the leading private banking...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund