Norman Chan, the chief executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, delivered a speech on June 12 in which he said that Hong Kong was "exceptionally well-placed to become the leading private banking...
- ECB paper examines use of eurozone bank lending survey
- Distributed ledgers ‘too much of a moving target’ to write business standards, says Swift
- Irish central bank announces major internal reorganisation
- Yemen’s president sacks governor and announces new central bank in Aden
- Carney: green finance could help reverse long-run rate decline