Min Zhu, a deputy managing director at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), on Monday said the opening of the IMF's latest technical assistance centre would provide greater scope to provide countries...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Ukraine unveils new asset disposal system for distressed banks in bid to reduce corruption
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London