Min Zhu, a deputy managing director at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), on Monday said the opening of the IMF's latest technical assistance centre would provide greater scope to provide countries...
- Systemically important investment firms should come under CRR and CRD-IV, EBA says
- Irish central bank publishes minutes of first macro-prudential committee meeting
- Book notes: The curse of cash, by Kenneth S Rogoff
- Pelaelo to take over as Bank of Botswana governor
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence