Mauritius Revenue Authority will in the future communicate to the central bank aggregate data on various taxes collected to allow the central bank to gauge activities in the real sectors of the economy,...
- Danish central bank urges Basel to rethink parameter floors
- Mario Vella ‘expected’ to be new Maltese governor
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- BIS: Central banks playing for 'high stakes' as financial cycles turn
- CPMI-Iosco launch plan for two-hour cyber attack recovery