Mauritius Revenue Authority will in the future communicate to the central bank aggregate data on various taxes collected to allow the central bank to gauge activities in the real sectors of the economy,...
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology
- MasterCard strikes deal to acquire UK’s VocaLink