The sentiment conveyed by US Federal Reserve policymakers appears to have an impact on outcomes in the real economy, according to a staff working paper published today (February 17) by the Bank of England....
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper