Reducing the reliance on banks to finance Saudi Arabia's budget deficit would foster credit provision to the private sector, a working paper published by the International Monetary Fund says. Author...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies