The spillovers from US and eurozone quantitative easing (QE) are "sizeable but diverse", research published on February 7 by the Bank for International Settlements finds. Qianying Chen, Marco Jacopo...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies