It is possible to improve real-time forecast performance by stripping noise out of data on inflation and inflation expectations, research published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has found. The...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper