A Swiss National Bank working paper, published today (January 7), says early GDP estimates should be made using direct, aggregated forecasts rather than breaking the measure down into its sub-components....
- CPMI-Iosco launch plan for two-hour cyber attack recovery
- Sweden’s FI gauges impact of debt-to-income limit
- Mario Vella ‘expected’ to be new Maltese governor
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Fed’s Powell sees potential for ‘new headwinds’ in Brexit