A working paper published on December 27 by the National Bank of Hungary analyses the effect of currency mismatches in the corporate sector during the financial crisis. The authors – Mariann Endrész,...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London