An International Monetary Fund paper published on January 17 shows that quasi-fiscal policies, which alter the central bank's balance sheet, can have unintended inflationary effects on the economy. Seok...
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another
- Kohn encourages Chinese efforts on financial stability
- Iran’s Seif details banking sector clean-up operation
- Malaysian governor warns of banks ‘falling short’ on basic services
- Lipton: co-ordinated approach to capital flows ought to be considered